Friday, July 5, 2024

Actually moving forward.

Today I Skyped with Lori Conser, the Cover Designer and Copy Editor, and she is starting to make all the corrections needed to get the book in order, and a lot of questions settled. (Size of book, size of font and spacing, quality of paper, etc., etc.I will be self-publishing so I keep all the Royalties. I paid the publisher $9,000 and signed legal agreements.Alejandra is a blessing, knows how to do all the tech details. My blog will be changing soon, as I end up adding a lot of Contacts. I'm making the Blog into a wider set of stories, which I had to remove from the book in order to shorten the length of the book: From now on, the extra stories will just be in the Blog. This is a busy time for me, love, Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting all over again