Saturday, March 30, 2024

Getting closer!

I've been working every free hour with Alejandra and we have gotten each chapter of my Memoir to get them in the right order. We have also photographed each photo hich refers to the chapter and numbered them so the Formatter can insert the photo with the sharpest photo possible. It's a lot of hard work and very time-consuming. We recently had a meeting with Wheatmark consultants, trying to get them to give a partial refund for the $1,5OOI paid Mark and wasn't satisfied with the work he did. Alejandra was able to do the technology faster and better. My friend Ann, next door, says I mght as well stay with Wheatmark rather than starting all over again with a new publisher. But I'm encouraged that we're getting closer to having each chapter in the right sequence. Ann and Alej. keep encouraging me that we ARE going to have a Book. Eventually. Alez was able to find out how many words and pages I had so far: not bad. Manuscripts all over the house... Talk to you soon. Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

New concept

Well, I just finished the revision of the last chapter of my Memoir, and am ready for Alejandra to put all the finishing touches and Photo N...