Friday, February 12, 2021

Here we go!

I've had my first meeting with Marion, who is the lady putting this all together for me. She made copies of all my different Files and sent them to her computer; that way she didn't have to copy them onto disks to plug into USB ports. She will start putting each chapter into manuscript condition and any more revisions will have to be done on those. I am searching valiently for the Cover sketches I made, and haven't found them yet. (I sure put them in a "safe place.") She is going to write to the cartoonist David Fitzimmons, to ask permission to reduce the large poster cartoon he made of me, to add it to the "middle seat". My job now is to go over every chapter, and put it in final shape. She's coming back on Saturday afternoon, to start a website in my name, so that as I approach the deadline to print, anyone who googles my name will be directed to the website, which will include all my Blog site going back to 2017. Today's Zoom with the Writers Group was a talk based on The Four Pillars of Memoir writing. a very good discussion, and I was happy to note that my book follows all their suggestions. Big sigh of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New concept

Well, I just finished the revision of the last chapter of my Memoir, and am ready for Alejandra to put all the finishing touches and Photo N...