Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Beds are for sleeping.

My last Blog mentioned the various piles of chapters I had scattered all over the bed, under various scraps of paper marked with the Subject matter. Last night I finished the sorting and wanted to assure my readers that my grumbling was finished, too. Next step? Taking each subject with all the chapters in it, and putting each chapter in the sequence it should be read. Once I get the numbers on each title, I can then start revising them. Did I mention somewhere in the past that writing a book was a lot of fun? Nobody warned me about hamster cages Love, Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

New concept

Well, I just finished the revision of the last chapter of my Memoir, and am ready for Alejandra to put all the finishing touches and Photo N...